And I haven't visited this space in oh, so long. A lot has transpired since October of 2014.
- Our school district decided to renovate our old, dilapidated building. That means that starting in June or so, Room 215 - as we've come to know, and to love it - will no longer exist. My Journalistas, Langers, et al, will be moving to a room(s) off the library, on the other side of the building.
- I've recently contemplated retirement. Somewhat seriously, but haven't dropped the hammer yet. I'm tired, but not exhausted. I'm frustrated but - at the risk of mixing metaphors - haven't jumped off the proverbial cliff.
- The fact remains that I enjoy what I do. And now I've - sorta, kinda - decided to make a commitment to resume telling my tale - to you.
- Can I maintain the pace I set so long ago, with the birth of The Scholastic Scribe, in 2008? I doubt it. But I also have a lot of new material, so we'll see.
- So, hang on. I'll come back soon. But be forewarned - it's gonna be a bumpy ride.