Saturday, August 30, 2014


Too many meetings;
school starts Tuesday!
I've copied the syllabi; attended more meetings than humanly possible; cleaned up Room 215; and sorta figured out what I'ma gonna teach on Day 1. We also found out that our new principal - who starts Tuesday, along with us - is a former colleague, whom we all like very much.
I'm happy to report that for the first time in 20 years, I won't be visiting Room 215 to tie up loose ends over Labor Day Weekend. Hallelujah!


Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Nothing beats a school meeting for sheer boredom!

My Six Words

Tracy P. said...

Ooh, such good news! You might actually relax this weekend!

Tara R. said...

A principal you know AND like? That's a great harbinger for a good school year. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Kathe W. said...

Best wishes for a great school year!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin