Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa's Little Helper

Santa's Little Helper

In the Spirit of the Season, I'm asking all of my Blog Buddies to give a little this year. Ella Numera Una and her roomie have entered a Facebook contest in their apartment building. If this photo gets enough "likes," the gals will win a Christmas Surprise.

Please click on this Superior Snap of Teen-Teen and her tree and "like" it when you arrive at the FB post. Maybe Teen-Teen will get a gift, too, for all her trouble. Thanks mucho!


Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

It's a cute photo, and I will like it for ya!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'll have to like it here, since I'm not Facebook friends with your daughter!

Melissa B. said...

MM Teacher: Don't need to be her friend. Just click on the tree. FB will do the rest. It's Magical!

Queenie Jeannie said...


Melissa B. said...

Thanks, everybody! Looks like Ella Una is leading the pack!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin