Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Group Work

Join the fun!

Group Work

Rebuilding my place

of tranquility; more than

a sojourner's truth.

Sometimes, however,

these projects can feel like "group

work." Rushed and stressful.

Dare I dream that my

plan comes together before

school starts on nine-four?


Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like how you incorporated the old freedom fighter's name into your musings!

A Pilgrim’s Sojourn

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

excellent wishful haiku ~ well penned ~ (A Creative Harbor)

anthonynorth said...

I hope you make it.

joanne said...

Quite an undertaking you have there.....maybe your plans will come together by 9/4...but I don't think your project will be!

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

You made my day :D

Your space looks like a wonderful, tranquil place to unwind. I'm sure it will get done, and be as great as you envision!

Terrific haiku!

beccagivens said...

Love a room full of windows looking out toward green ... an respite of inspiration.

*Dark Angel* said...

Awesome haiku! Young and spirited!

Shannon said...

Looks great!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin