Monday, May 28, 2012

For Those Who Served

For Those Who Served


Keetha Broyles said...

I've been to "the wall" in DC twice. I found the name of my childhood friend who lost his life in Viet Nam. I made a "rubbing" of his name. It was a very emotional and humbling experience.

This photo captures all that for me.

Thanks for posting it.

Tara R. said...

I don't think anyone could stand before that Wall, seeing all the names of the men and women who gave their lives in service, and not be moved by the sight.

Paloma said...

That picture says so much! Thanks for posting. We should always remember!

Kind of Technology said...

Wow what a weblog i am so inspired here can you discuss here, i am back again again to your site as soon as possible and i have lot of collection for you just click here for more information.

Tech news

Rachel Cotterill said...

It's always important to remember.

I only recently discovered that we have a whole memorial park in the UK (the National Memorial Arboretum) -- I really want to visit.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin