Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Driving Miss Daisy

Driving Miss Daisy

OK, I know this isn't a daisy. But I'm at a loss for the name of this pretty little dot of color on the plaza below the big Ghiradelli Chocolate sign in San Francisco's Marina District.



Queenie Jeannie said...

No clue, but it's pretty!!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Looks like a Primrose ~ Beautiful shot! ~ ~ Perfect for RT ~ thanks, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

Tara R. said...

No idea what the flower is, but the colors are great.

mary said...

Such beautiful flower in this fall season ^_^


chubskulit said...

Gorgeously captured.

Here's my Ruby entry, have a nice day!

Hope you can join my free scrap booking software giveaway. The drawing will be tomorrow. It's a great tool to make artistic photo editing for your blog.

Maria @ LSS said...

Beautiful shot. Happy RT!

Mine's here.

Leah H. said...

cute red flower:)

Visiting for Ruby Tuesday~ hope you can visit me too:)




Blog Widget by LinkWithin