Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trumped Up Charges?

The Donald

Student A: Mrs. Scribe, did you know that the President is not a US citizen?

Student B: Isn't that illegal or something? How could that be?

Mrs. Scribe: Where did you hear that?

Student A: Donald Trump said it. On Fox.

Student B: How could you believe a man like that?

Student A: He's got a lot of money. He must be smart.

Student C: He's kind of a loser, I think.

Mrs. Scribe: How so?

Student C: Look at his hair.


HappyChyck said...

Ha! Our future leaders...such profound insights.

Kaylen said...

I'm glad the youth of america are on to Trump and his wiley ways with that hair of his!!
That man drives me up a wall, with his pompous, know-it-all attitude!!!

Vodka Logic said...

If bad hair made a bad president then we've had a lot of losers. Funny comments from kids tho.

I'm don't know who I'll support in the next election but I'm thinking a business man might be the way to go... politicians certainly don't know what they are doing.

Julie M. said...

Haha. Love it! He does have some terrible hair. It drives me crazy when celebrities spout off about politics.

The Blonde Duck said...

Ah, yes. Because people's intelligence is based on hair.

cat said...

Oh I agree!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Mr. Trump definitely has "loser" hair!!

Tara R. said...

That makes me feel so much better about our future generations.

Sarah said...

He's smart to begin with something only idiots, which we have plenty of, will believe.

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

loved this.
amazing comments from kids.

betty xx

Lucy said...

This made me laugh! I love kids and their conversations and somehow they reason around to some interesting insights, too funny!

Ms.Wasteland said...

I think Student C has a point about the hair.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin