Snippets stolen from my Facebook Friends this past week, some engendered by the Monster Storm that marched across most of the country. Not all are weather-related, though. The Ushanka snap, in my humble opinion, takes the blue ribbon. I know y'all have always wondered what those funny Russian fur fashion statements were called. Means "Ear Hat." Seriously.
10. Our house @ 3 am. Dad snores. Mom can't sleep. Mom leaves Dad for guest room to escape snoring. Falls asleep. Dad wakes to find Mom gone, and, dismayed, goes to find her. Finds Mom. Crawls into bed with her. Snores. Mom returns to original bed. Dad wakes and goes looking for her. Repeat x2. Morning arrives. Both parents are grumpy, not having slept for they spent all night chasing each other around the house.
9. PLEASE BEGIN REFERRING TO MENSTRUAL CYCLES AS "SHARK WEEK."
8. This is perfect Snowgarita weather!
7. Things that are true: a) I worked really hard this weekend; b) I have watched over 12 hours of "Ally McBeal"; c) "a" was entirely the result of "b"; and d) "c" means that my life rules.
6. E: This particular Sudoku makes me feel stupid. K: Nobody can make you feel stupid. What you feel is a choice within your control. E: This particular Soduku offered me the choice of feeling stupid, and I took it.
5. does anyone know how much cookie dough you have to eat before you get salmonella? and does anyone know if salmonella can kill you?
4. dear school. i hate chu.
3. cream cheese frosting and snow. my life is complete.
2. Of course it wasn't until we left the house for the night that I learned the cats had peed in my shoe. Awesome.
1. YURE SO PRETTTAYH!