Monday, December 6, 2010

Up on The Rooftop?

Please vote for The Scholastic Scribe


MOO in the 2010 Edublog Awards!

Up on the Rooftop


No one climbs
up on the rooftop

in La Familia Scribe.

Well, except for Santa,

there's a blizzard
and the TV reception

Then Mr. Fairway

Our professions

of holiday spirit

at street level,
and beautiful

inside and out.

If you'd like to participate in Mrs. Scribe's Poetry Slam, just jump on in! Scribble a bit o' verse over at your own place, and let your readers know we're over here, OK?


blueviolet said...

Is the colored string in a bush? At first glance, it looks like you just tossed a string of lights on the ground and plugged them in. LOL

Cheryl said...

BV has a point. Something's a bit wonky with that photo. ^_-

I'm in: Deckside Thoughts: Faithful 160

Susie said...

Us too! No rooftop junts for us:-)

Tracy P. said...

Oh, I sent my hubby up on the rooftop last week. I made him promise not to do it just for me. Makes me a tad nervous, but it's beautiful!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm behind on everything...including Christmas spirit! So glad you aren't though!!!!

Melissa B. said...

All, especially BV and Cheryl: The white lights are on a crepe myrtle tree in front of my dining room window. The colored lights are on the azalea bushes.

The Blonde Duck said...

We do simple and easy.

I'm Alee. said...

I like the concept of this blog. Very cool.

Pagan Sphinx said...

Cool blog. Thanks for your comment on Joni. :-)

Dishesdone said...

Love it, looks very festive :) And no need for the roof here, we have cable. We lost electric for a week in the last big Nor'Easter we had!

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

It's so impressive! I was about to ask the same exact thing...looking at it I thought it was a coloured string in a bush.

B xx


Blog Widget by LinkWithin