Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sweet Success!


Sweet Success

Perhaps you've seen the TLC show, "DC Cupcakes"? Well, as they say, we've been there, done that. The show is set in the cutest little bakery at 33rd and M Streets in DC. Georgetown Cupcake makes the most divine sweets, and Ella Numera Dos is quite the afficionado!

All the more reason to send my chica a congratulatory care package. You see, she's in the running for this year's Edublog Awards. Please click here to vote for MOO as Best Student Blog. Dos and her blog, MOO, came in third last year, so we'd like to move her up to the top in 2010, OK?

And while you're at it, please click here to vote for The Scholastic Scribe as Best Teacher Blog. I've come in second two years in a row. I'd say it's about time to pin a blue ribbon on my chest, wouldn't you?

I'd love to tell y'all that if we have a winner in the family, I'll spring for cupcakes all around, but that might get a little too sweet. So instead, I'm planning on a little surprise for one special reader when the voting ends December 14, OK?

So, as they say in DC, "Vote early...and often!"

16 comments:

YummY! said...

Those certainly are adorable cupcakes!

MarieElizabeth said...

I might need to make a trip into town and catch some of those!

Jan said...

Good thing I just had dinner, or I'd be hungry. Great photo, thanks for joining in.

Cheryl said...

I'll vote as often as I'm allowed. I am not going to cemetery and writing down names. That's for folks in Chicago.

gengen said...

Oh boy that looks yummy to my tummy.

Jan n Jer said...

Omg...to die for...will have to check this place out next time I visit DC. You n Moo got my vote, good luck!

Krystal said...

oh man i love cupcakes, they don't do them properly in switzerland either!! will go check out the voting polls :)

Dishesdone said...

You both got my vote!
Those cupcakes look fantastic!

Jeanie said...

I voted....now I wish I had a cupcake.

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

Those look like to die for!
Great photo, too!
Big hugs

B xx
Missed you!

Tara R. said...

Those cupcakes made me want to lick my monitor.

Good luck to Moo (and to you), I did my civic duty and rocked the vote.

jabblog said...

Very pretty cakes - much too attractive to eat ;-)

Susie said...

I voted:-)

Jenners said...

I'm so distracted by those cupcakes I almost didn't read the rest of the post.

carma said...

voted for ya and may you come in first this year!

Kristal@knit1kids4.wordpress.com said...

OMG.... those look divine! I love cupcakes but hate to make them!

Good luck to both of you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin