Thursday, December 16, 2010

Orange You Glad It's Almost Over?


Orange You Glad It's Almost Over?

Well, this ol' high school teacher certainly is! I don't think my cherubs could possibly get spazzier as the holidays approach. We suffered our first snowstorm today (a measly three inches still tied up everything in DC and beyond), and you'd think we'd experienced another Blizzard of 2010.

Don't think I'm quite ready for that again. Yet.

For now, I'll dream of happier times ~ coming next week ~ when La Familia Scribe migrates down to North Carolina's Outer Banks for a little Yuletide R & R.

Thanks to all who voted for us in the Edublog Awards Competition. My little MOO and I are most appreciative!

8 comments:

Susie said...

I am also looking forward to the break:-)

Tracy P. said...

I was helping at school today. The chaos meter was in the red zone. Still another week to go!

Love the new look!

Dishesdone said...

I can see why you are looking forward to the break with such a nice getaway coming up! With all the kids home from college, I get no rest, and they eat me out of house and home. I love it :)

LauraX said...

such a serene image for a teacher feeling the excitement of crazed students!!!

Tara R. said...

Enjoy your trip to the beach. You should make some snow angels in that pretty white sand while you're there.

MarieElizabeth said...

What a beautiful capture. I hope your time off is very relaxing.

sheswrite said...

Congrats on the Edublog award! Good for you for getting to the OBX, if you don't mind, where specifically? We took our 2007 babymoon at Kill Devil Hills and had a blast. We definitely need to get back.

miss jo said...

Enjoy your beach migration. What a great place to unplug for Xmas....Speaking of migration, her in San Francisco an amazing array of birds just blew off the Pacific with the last wind/rainstorm. Noisy travelers !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin