Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a Small World, After All

Please vote for The Scholastic Scribe

and MOO in the 2010 Edublog Awards!

It's a Small World, After All

As we slog
into the last 10 days
of 2010
(schoolwise, anyway),

I'm put in mind
of Disney
and that
"wind up"

We're wound up,
strung out,
parsed over
and full, up to HERE
holiday cheer.

I'm going
on auto-pilot
until December 22.

It's a small world,
after all.


If you'd like to participate in Mrs. Scribe's Poetry Slam, there's no fuss, no muss. You won't see Mr. Linky, but we'd greatly appreciate if you linked up to this post. The more, the merrier, correctamundo?


Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm still trying to get cards done. I know some won't make it on time. But it's the thought that counts, right??? I stopped stressing about it and just keep that holiday music going!!!!


jabblog said...

This sums up the feverish pace of life as Christmas approaches at school. I remember it well and the younger the children, the more frenzied and frenetic the atmosphere.

The Blonde Duck said...

You made me snort water up my nose giggling.

Susie said...

Auto pilot sounds good to me:-)

Jeanie said...

I'm in a Que Sera frame of mind, so not too wound up, but I am full of holiday cheer.
On to the 22nd for you!

Julie M. said...

Now you've gotten me thinking about our upcoming Disney vacation in April. And you've got that darn song stuck in my head.

It's a small world afterall...

yonca said...

Auto pilot sounds good to me too:-)Wow I still can't believe another year has come and gone.

blueviolet said...

I can't blame you with the auto-pilot. I think I'll turn mine on too.

Together We Save said...

I still have lots to do!!

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

Really awesome!
That auto-pilot...priceless!

B xx

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

Crossing my fingers for your contest!
The best of luck, Melissa.

B xx

Dishesdone said...

Auto-pilot is such a good thing sometimes! OK, now that song is stuck in my head!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin