Thursday, November 18, 2010

Need to Get Some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzsss...

Need to Get Some Zzzzzzzzzzzs...



10. Probably because I give more than I get.
9. Most likely because I grade more than I relax.
8. Perhaps because I've got a cough & cold that just won't quit.
7. Methinks it has to do with the changing seasons.
6. Inevitably, all teachers hit a wall right after 1st Quarter ends.
5. I know it must be because I'm staying up late and getting up at Oh Dark Thirty.
4. Maybe because I didn't start thinking about the holidays soon enough?
3. I reckon it's Mom Guilt. I'm preoccupied with my chicas.
2. Because I work all kinds of crazy hours and still come home and cook a nice dinner at the end of the day.
1. Indeed, I seem to be trending toward a vacation. Looks like I'll get my wish tomorrow. Mad City, here I come!

13 comments:

quilly said...

I hope you catch some rest soon. It is the season for fried teacher brains.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super adorable pic! I hope you have a nice, relaxing, long weekend!! I love Mad Men too. Hugs!

Krystal said...

awww, rest well.

paulakiger said...

I love that picture you chose! I am not a teacher but this helps me understand the mindset of my children's teachers and the challenges they face this time of year. Hope you are able to refresh and recharge soon!

Pseudo said...

We have a lot of things in common on our lists!

pegbur7 said...

I'd be tired too if I were you. Dang girl! You are busy!

Susie said...

I hear ya !

Tracy P. said...

What a face!! So funny. Hope you get your batteries recharged this weekend!

Consumer Review said...

I an so relate to this. Always doing for others, worrying about this and that, don't take for me.
Hope you get some rest!

Tara R. said...

That is one Superior cat face!

Mothers' Hideaway said...

I'm on the same page as you with the cold that just won't give. There's such a wall you hit after that first quarter. I hope you feel better and you get some rest!

eof777 said...

Hope you get some rest and do a few not so demanding things... Stopping by from Mamakat's Workshop.
Have a great weekend!
Elizabeth

miss jo said...

Time for some teacher TLC !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin