Saturday, November 20, 2010

Go, Go, Power Rangers!

Don't Paint Yourself into a Corner

Trini, Billy, Barry, Shrek, Furbie, Baseball?

Spring Cleaning means dusting off all the Happy Meal Toys (at last count, more than 300!) and boxing them up 'til the next school year rolls around. These six almost got left behind last time around. I had decided it was a good idea to let the Power Rangers guard Room 215 during the dog days of summer, but relented in mid-June, and popped them into a box as well.

Why am I chronicling all this now? I was doing a little laptop purging today and came upon this snap. I'm traveling, and this seem like the perfect random shot for a Saturday in late November.


BLOGitse said...

Freezing cold greetings from Helsinki!
28.4 F....and it's dark...but the air is fresh! :)
Have a relaxing weekend!

Stephanie Faris said...

Wait...are those recent toys? I didn't realize the Power Rangers were still around!

Krystal said...

haha, it makes me smile :)

Jeanie said...

Glad you found them so your room can be totally safe. I love Barry, though I don't know how good he would bee if your room was attacked.

Debbie said...

That is a great photo! It does bring out the smiles!

Jenny the Pirate said...

They all look like they're good and ready for a turkey dinner.

Call Me Cate said...

I'm not sure it gets much more random than that! Thanks for playing!

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

I like random musings. Plus your pic totally made me smile!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin