A few thoughts upon returning to "civilization" from my OBX sojourn:
- I'm actually excited to be walking back through the door of Room 215 this morning.
- Don't eat too much spicy, steamed shrimp when you're at the beach...quite difficult to get the Old Bay out from under the ol' fingernails.
- Today's Tuesday...time to read the latest installment of "...and what happens then..."
- I actually had enough energy yesterday afternoon to get some grading done, after all. I have to say, though...some of those freshman efforts are torture!
- We're entering Week 6 of the school year. Does this mean June is right around the corner?
- I think Mr. Fairway missed me...a teeny-tiny little bit!
- Leftovers are always better!
- Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home...