I started blogging because:
- I'm on the computer just about 24/7 anyway, so I might as well make myself useful.
- Blogging looked so easy. You have an idea; you type your idea; you hit "Publish Post."
- I love a challenge. Turns out this blogging janx is pretty complicated, sometimes.
- I'm an inveterate wordaholic, who loves flexing my verbosity muscle.
I've continued blogging ~ well into my third year ~ because:
- I've met some pretty neat folks who say things a heckuva lot better than I.
- I like to burn Principal Man every once in a while (although I promise, I do not blog merely for revenge).
- Blogging is an indirect way of keeping in touch with my chicas. Seriously. They'll go for days with nary a phone call, e-mail nor even Facebook message. But I'm confident in the knowledge that they stop by this space at least once a day.
- I'm an instinctively opinionated person, who loves to ruminate from time to time.
I'm pretty sure I'll continue blogging because:
- I've developed a coterie of blogging buds, who put up with my rants, rambles and my predilection (especially at the start of a new school year) toward failing to respond to their electronic missives immédiatement.
- I've found a photo niche in the blogosphere ~ I've been told that my snaps are not only (sometimes) superior, but that they're downright unusual on occasion.
- Principal Man and his Merry Band of Idiots will continue to make "good copy," as we used to say in the news biz, for eons to come.
- I dig the rush of blogging's immediacy. Sounds slightly transcendental as well as egotistical, but it's true!
- I don't believe I'll ever run out of something to say, however petty, mean, scurrilous, ridiculous or ultimately outrageous.