Top 10 Reasons I'm Happy Today:
10. Ella Numera Una (pictured with Roomie on vaycay in San Fran) finished her first year of law school.
9. Ella Numera Dos is almost half-way done with college.
8. And speaking of halves, classes end next Friday at 11:40 a.m. *woot*!
7. Miracle of miracles, the Washington Nationals are slumping, but still close to .500. This, from last season's worst team in baseball...
6. I haven't graded a single paper in more than a week.
5. We're starting the last round of state-mandated standardized testing on Monday & I only have to proctor twice.
4. The school year is winding down & I've heard nary a word from Principal Man in months.
3. The Senior Awards Assembly takes place in a week, which means we're really in the home stretch.
2. Yearbooks are coming in soon. Let the wild rumpus begin!
1. Cate is hosting her 6-Word Saturday today...you should join in the fun!!
Editor's Note: Superior Snap, shot at San Fran's Steinhart Aquarium, courtesy of Miss Jo's San Francisco.