Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...


Here Comes Peter Cottontail...


First off, Happy Easter, y'all! I snagged this shot Friday while playing tourist down at DC's Tidal Basin. This here's Babalu the Beagle. Don't know how he resembles Ricky Ricardo (aka Desi Arnaz), but he was doing his best Easter Bunny impression the day I made his acquaintance.

You Scribe Fans know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then, conjure a caption for said snap & tippy-type it, real quick-like, in the comments section of this post.

And that's all there is to it, folks! You'll win nothing tangible, this time around, for all your toil & trouble. Just the knowledge that you've given a whole herd of us a good giggle. And what could be better than that?

15 comments:

Kristin said...

"I'm glad one of us is laughing..."

LadyStyx said...

You won't be laughing so hard tomorrow after I've hidden my Easter "present" in your $150 running shoes....

Acting Balanced Mom said...

"and you said i was man's best friend... just so you know, I'm not feeling the love today"

Tara R. said...

'Oh the humiliation I endure for a little kibble and some love."

yonca said...

Nothing is better than a good giggle. Ok, maybe a warm hug?? ;) Happy Easter Melissa!

xoxoKrysten said...

Oh the things we do to our pets, hehe.

Vodka Logic said...

I've heard of 4 eyes but 4 ears.. *sad face*

Maggi said...

Happy Easter! Totally drawing a blank for a good caption. Grr...lol

quilly said...

"Listen buddy, if I had opposable thumbs, I'd be holdin' the leash and you'd be wearin' the bunny ears."

Jeanie said...

Hey Pal, see that lady over there with the Camera? She's taking a picture of me in this ridiculous get-up....I'm gonna go bite her ankle and you grab the camera.

Writing Without Periods! said...

"Who the heck says I'm not the Easter Bunny?"
Mary

Susie said...

Happy Easter!!

Me, Myself and Pie said...

happy Easter! too tired to think creatively right now...just got back from long Easter trip. Cute pic though!

Farmers Wife said...

I love this pic and you will probably know from my blog that I am a beagle girl.....this one is gorgeous, ears and all!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin