Sunday, March 28, 2010

If the Shoe Fits...


If the Shoe Fits...

One of my chicas snagged this shot at a sorority formal. I'm thinking that there must have been a sale at DSW just before this particular event?

You Silly Sunday Sweepstakes veterans know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Come up with a caption for said snap & tippy-type it, real quick-like, in the comments section of this post.

And that's all there is to it, Scribe fans! You won't win anything tangible, this time around, for all your toil & trouble. Just the knowledge that you've given a whole herd of us a good giggle. And what could be better than that?

17 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Melissa,
I came to say bye, bye for a while - I'm busy packing and then going to have relocation break!
See you again in April!
Take care!

BLOGitse

Vodka Logic said...

"My toes are prettier than your toes"

quilly said...

"Well at least we didn't buy the same dress."

Natasha said...

Well, what impeccable taste the show wearers must have! They are stunning!

Best wishes and thanks for visiting!
Natasha.

PS This is a FUN blog! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Those red hearts are SO last year!

kanishk said...

They are stunning!
free internet jobs

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Hi Melissa, Love the picture!/shoes!
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Big hugs!
B xx

Mighty M said...

If the shoe fits.....

xoxoKrysten said...

Well at least they're pretty shoes!

HappyChyck said...

These shoes are the "little black dress" of shoes, no?

When did I become my Mom said...

I like quilly's submission. Shoes too, as a matter of fact. I'm no good at the quotes so not trying!!!

Rose said...

Meet my four legged sorrority sister..

Allyson said...

There is a reason why no one is standing....

Linda said...

I love the shoe shot.

We all must be popular...

Jeanie said...

They are very pretty....all four of them. It looks like they at least had a sense of humor about it.

Susie said...

"You're my identical foot twin":-)

miss jo said...

"If the High Heel Fits.....Your Feet Will Still Hurt."

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin