Sunday, March 7, 2010

Butt, What?!?

Butt What?

After acquiring a spring in my step, I'm moving right along to summer. I might have mentioned before that our summer league team has adopted a pirate theme the last several seasons. In this Superior Snap I've tried to capture what happens when Sisterly Love collides with All Hands On Deck.

You Scholastic Scribe veterans know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this snap of my 2 chicas & conjure a caption. Tippy-type your caption, reall quick-like, in the comments section of this post.

And that's all there is to our little ol' Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, Scribe Fans! You'll win nothing tangible~this week, at least~for all your toil & tribulation. Just the knowledge that you've given a whole herd of us a great big giggle. And what could be better than that?

15 comments:

Ally said...

Grope-a-lish!

quilly said...

Okay, Sis, I've got my hand over the hole in your pants, but I'm not certain this is less conspicuous.

Vodka Logic said...

Ahoy matie thats my arse

Quasi Serendipita said...

That's a really funny snap!

Tara R. said...

'Gives a whole new meaning to Pirate Bootie!'

xoxoKrysten said...

Lol that's awesome.

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

I've been missing your Sx3!

Your pirates are too bootylicious.

MsBabyPlan said...

LOL, good Sunday post. LOL

Libby said...

*Squak* Back away from the booty.

Susie said...

Baby got back!

Alicia said...

All deck hands to the poop deck! Arrrrrggghhhhhhh!!

BLOGitse said...

nice and small...butt! :)

BLOGitse

~dawn said...

Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog...

and your girls are The Friendly Pirates! :)

Thanks again...

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Funny!and awesome!
Thanks, Melisa:)
B xx

miss jo said...

Arrrgh Matie. Thought there was a five spot in your pocket.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin