Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sleeping Beauty, Part Deux


Nap Time

This here's Pepper the Cat...again. As those of y'all who follow me know, Pepper's main job is sleeping. She sleeps on my laptop; she sleeps on the bed; she sleeps in the kitchen window; she sleeps like an Egyptian; she sleeps here, on the screened-in porch.

Obviously, this Superior Snap was taken in more temperate times. Y'all know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this furball & conjur a caption. Tippy-type your caption, real quick-like, in the comments section of this post.

That's all there is to it, Scribe Fans! Of course, you'll win nothing tangible for all your trials & tribulations. Just the knowledge that you made a whole herd of us giggle. And what could be better than that?

Oh, one more thing. I'm joining the tail end (get it?) of this weekend's Camera Critters Meme. Who could resist, with a shot like this?

23 comments:

CelticLady said...

I think I just ate a frog!!!!

Shawn said...

"Ewwwww---what did you eat for dinner----beans?"

Sorry I haven't been around lately---rough life... :)

CARMEN said...

Fantastic! This picture speaks much without words!
Have a nice day!

quilly said...

That lemon catnip gets my every time!

Quasi Serendipita said...

I'm so not ready for my close up yet!

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

Our snow is almost entirely melted... and I hope we don't get any more this winter!

Did you take that picture on an angle? Or did the telephone pole in the background tip over?

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Life with Kaishon said...

She is a beauty : )

Müge said...

Very sweet! :-))

Linda said...

Hi Thanks for your comment....we have snow on the ground and another storm on its way..6-8 inches.. Desperately looking for Spring.
Great photo....

Susie said...

Life in the jungle is hard:-)

Melissa said...

I'm going on much too little sleep to come up with anything funny, but I love the other captions! Great picture!

Tara R. said...

That is a fabulous capture. All I could think of was your cat singing 'I'm so pretty!"

Great expression.

Shelle said...

What a pretty kitty!! She looks like she's saying "Haaa you so funny!"
lol

WhisperingWriter said...

For some reason I thought, "I am the next American Idol."

Small Reflections said...

Love this wonderful photo of Pepper! Classic ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

miss jo said...

Beauty sleep. So important. Now I'm ready for nap time.

Tracy P. said...

Thinking warm thoughts makes me SO happy!

Molly said...

That' wasn't katnip!

Denise said...

Stopping by from SITS to say Hi!
I am adding you so I can come back & read more!
Please stop by!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

paulandrewrussell said...

aaaaaahhh cats!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Melissa She is adorable!
Betty x
Lots of bloggy-love for you!

Tracie said...

What a pretty kitty.

(Again my brain does not work for these caption things. Sigh.)

JoeyRes said...

Do my feet really stink that bad?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin