Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bed Head


Bedhead

I acquired this shot from Mrs. 4444 at Half-Past Kissin' Time. The subject & composition speak volumes to moi. After a week back at the Salt Mines, I feel just about the way this cute guy's hair looks. I'd thought about posting this as a New Year's Day offering, but aren't you glad I saved it for my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes?

You know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then, conjure a caption to go with said snap & tippy-type it real quick-like in the comments section of this post.

And that's all there is to it, Scribe Fans! You won't get anything tangible for all your toil & trouble...just the knowledge that you've made a whole herd of us giggle. And what could be better than that?

21 comments:

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

That's funny!!
Have a great Sunday, my friend1
hugs hugs

Tara R. said...

'Johnny had to cut back on his news watching, hair raising as it was."

Love this Superior Snap - kudos to Mrs. 4444.

Susie said...

Oh, I can't top Tara's!! That was perfect!!

Quasi Serendipita said...

Suddenly the scorched plug socket made sense.

Noelle said...

suddenly, marvin had the most brilliant idea!

Mrs4444 said...

After the violent starling attack, poor Caden recuperated in front of the TV.

Note to self: Put nesting materials outside near the bird feeder.

June Freaking Cleaver said...

It's Don King Day, and I can't get the hair just right...let me watch "Only in America" one more time, and I'll go back to applying the gel and hairspray.

"And so our stories go..." said...

The cat was a mess and needed grooming. :-)
Mary

When did I become my Mom said...

Tara R has a WIN I do believe!

So funny!

carma said...

HA HA . love that pic

"Somethings static-y - and it's not the TV"

junebug said...

The rest of the family is considering an intervention since Grandpa hasn't left his chair after getting a Playstation for Christmas.

Vodka Logic said...

Bed head? I did it that way on purpose

Mommakin said...

I can't top what you've got, but that is a darn cute shot!

Sarah said...

"Hurry, the hair raising program is on!"

The Coffee Shop said...

"You see kids? I've told you too much TV isn't good"

PJ said...

My magnetic personality strikes again! Can't you just feel the electricity in this room?



Loved the picture!

PJ

Tina Lane said...

Do you think this new hair gel was a bad idea?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Libby said...

A cosmic transfer of static electricity caused the buildings in the tv and Scott's hair to switch verticalities"

kys said...

I vote for Tara.

Wish I could do these.

Ally said...

is that your hair or are you just happy to see me?

bad i know :(

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

miss jo said...

A bad case of the frizzies (remember those ?)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin