Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vote for Pedro? No, for Us!

Best Teacher Blog

Look at these faces. How could you not adore their profesora, Señora Scribe? Cate's 6-Word Saturday brings you Mrs. Scribe's seniors~they've got their game faces on, because they know how serious the stakes are this time.

Last year, Mrs. Scribe won a nomination in the prestigious Edublog competition. She carried her just & righteous cause to the finish line, but lost in a heartbreaker~by 9 votes.

Well, she's back & she's in fighting shape this time~plus, she's nominated in two categories for the 2009 Eddies. And not only that, but Ella Numera Dos~she of MOO fame~is nominated in the new Best Student Blog slot.

So, here we go. No speeches, no platforms, no pushing of agendas. Just a simple plea:

Vote for Mrs. Scribe~and MOO!

Pretty please? We promise to represent you~the Little People of the Blogosphere~as ambassadors of goodwill & great times. And you can make all this possible~with a couple of clicks of your computer mouse!

So, start clicking! Navigate the three links below, and you've got it covered. You don't have to register, you don't have to apply, you don't have to stand on your head or do a Stupid Human Trick; just click & your cyber-obligation will be fulfilled. Remember~the kids in the Superior Snap above are counting on you.

Best Individual Blog: Scholastic Scribe

Best Student Blog: MOO

Best Teacher Blog: Scholastic Scribe

Editor's Note: In addition to our weekly Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, tomorrow's post will bring a little Christmas cheer your way. So, stay tuned. And thank you for your support!

23 comments:

quilly said...

I voted. Where's my bribe?

Quasi Serendipita said...

Off to vote now :)

Urban School Teacher said...

Congratulations on your nominations- good luck!

Tara R. said...

Good luck in the voting for you and Moo! Awesome snap of your senior journalistas.

monica said...

Good Luck!

Melissa Miller said...

Good Luck Melissa!

Enjoy this joy filled season!
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Tina said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Good luck!

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Christine said...

Yay, my cyber-obligation has been fulfilled today!
I voted for You, Moo & Profesora You.

How'd I do? :D

Sarah said...

did it! (that's elearnspace.com right? )

Jayde said...

Congrats on the nominations. I went to the site and voted for all three categories, for you and Moo and you of course. GOOD LUCK!!

Sue said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I voted for you on all three.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

mama-face said...

You impress me every day...off to vote now.

Alissa said...

You've got my votes. Good luck!

This picture reminds me of a picture I have somewhere of my journalism class. We were not nearly this cool. Well, it was the '90s, what do you expect?

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

You have my votes:)

Dr.John said...

Ok I will give my vote

PJ said...

Hi Melissa! I just wanted to stop by again and thank you again for coming by my blog. The reason I emphasize again, is because I stopped by here earlier some time and voted, but some how, when I commented, thanking you,I did it on my blog comments. I didn't get but 3 hours sleep last night and even those weren't restful, so I'm a few fries short of a Happy Meal if you know what I mean. Anyway, hopefully this will make it onto your comments. At least you will know the truth as to what happened. Everyone else will just have to think about how "dingey" I am. Stop by again when you have a chance. Also, I am still looking for your blog button. I keep going back to your comment to navigate to your blog.

PJ

blueviolet said...

I put my votes in for you!

miss jo said...

Voted, natch. Facebook friends, too, have been notified !

Allyson said...

OK...I'm pretty sure I voted. Just click on the link and then click on the blog title? I'm only on my first cup of coffee this morning, so I may not have done that exactly right...just let me know. Congrats on your nominations! I hope you take home the prize!!

kys said...

I voted! I hope you win!

lecteur de cartes said...

I want to what for perto. But how can i do this ? Is there any pre planned procedure to vote for it ? If yes explain, and write here.

Call Me Cate said...

Good luck to you and Moo!

Thanks for playing 6WS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin