Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sx3: Supernatural

Supernatural

DC & environs received our first snow of the season yesterday. In fact, we got a whole heckuva lot more than the Weather Dudes anticipated. Let's just put it this way: There's more of the white stuff blanketing the ground in DC, which is supposedly in a "temperate" zone, than in Madison, Wisconsin, where Ella Numera Una is about to sit for her first round of law school exams.

Thought I'd thaw out by featuring a more chill snap of my eldest, in honor of the occasion & all. You long-time Scribe followers know all about our summer swim team janx & how the coaches like to dress up & all. Here's one interpretation of the Super Heroes theme. Take what you wish from it.

And you know what to do next, don'tcha? Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then, conjur a caption for said snap & tippy-type it, real quick-like, in the comments section of this post.

That's all there is to it, folks! Of course, you'll win nothing tangible for all your trials & tribulations. Only the knowledge that you've given a whole herd of us a good Sunday giggle...and what could be better than that?

24 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

I'll help you, miss. I've got exactly what you need to get rid of those tan lines!

Vodka Logic said...

Interesting boob job there dear.

Susie said...

"Super boobies to the rescue!!"

Sarah said...

super heroes with identity crisis!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I've actually lived in BOTH places and brrrrr! it's cold this time of year! Sorry to hear about your snow!!

I guess I'm not likely to get much sympathy for our "freezing" temps of the 50's, huh???

Midday Escapades said...

Well, okay - very interesting indeed. Thanks for stopping over to my place. Happy SITS Sunday!

Flory said...

I'm in New Jersey, and we also got a lot more snow than anticipated. The twins were happy to go out and play. Enjoy your Sunday!

Tara R. said...

"A miscommunication sent the Wonder Twins into a confused state."

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Tan lines or panites? Red leg man to the rescue to find out!

quilly said...

"Smile naturally! This is as natural as I smile when unexpectedly confronted with a photographer! My leg warmers are slipping, my tan lines are showing and I've not put my costume on yet!"

Molly said...

plastic man and elastic girl are rubbing each other the wrong way...

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

If you think her tan lines are bad you should have seen his before he put on those tights!

(this is so much fun!)

Dr.John said...

Okay! Where should we fly next?

kys said...

It snowed here on Saturday but it wasn't impressive.

I have nothing on the caption. The picture is hilarious without one. I can't wait to see what the winner comes up with.

Joy said...

I got nothin' but I must say that those tan lines really bring her costume up a notch to pure elegance.

San said...

Nice one! Hahaha!

Your blog with that 'snow' coming down makes it THAT much more festive! :)

Happy holidays, coming by from SITS on your special day!

Paige said...

Love your blog! Stopping by from SITS! Congrats on being the feature blog on SITS today. Have a great week!

bluecottonmemory said...

Congratulations on being in the SITSahood spotlight! Have a great day!

blueviolet said...

You're the SITS girl!!! Congratulations!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wooo Hooo! It's YOUR special day on SITS!!!!

Enjoy all the bloggy goodness!

Katie said...

"If we stand very still, we may just blend in!"

Happy SITS Day!!!

Kelly said...

I can't think of a caption, I'm too speechless!

WristieLove said...

looks like i missed the snow there by a week! the temp dipped pretty low here in atlanta but no flurries as promised!

excellent visual!
Sana

miss jo said...

A blue mickey mouse mermaid wears the cape in this couple.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin