Sunday, December 20, 2009

Killer Christmas Turkey

Killer Turkey

OK, I'm a liar. Mrs. 4444 posted this as part of her Thanksgiving Celebrations. This bird was shot (stabbed?) on Turkey Day, circa 1971. But because many of us will do the Turkey Trot again in 5 days, thought this might be Silly Sunday Sweepstakes-worthy, oui?

You know the drill, correctamundo? Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then, conjur a caption & post said caption in the comments section of this post. And that's all there is to it, Scribe fans!

You'll win nothing substantial for all your efforts. Just the knowledge that you've given all of us a good giggle on this Sunday before Christmas. And what could be better than that?

20 comments:

AddledWriter said...

They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.

singedwingangel said...

roflmbo ok I already give Addled that was too perfect..

Christine said...

MOM! Ralphie is goosing the turkey again!

Life with Kaishon said...

That is hilarious : ) I love it :) What a fun idea! Very creative and cool!

Mrs4444 said...

OMG, AddledWriter hit it on the head! Way too funny!

I thinks it's hilarious that Mr.4444 has those "portions" on his plate. Cracks me up...

Happy Sunday~!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely photo!
hugs hugs!

Sarah said...

getting ready to see the rerun of 'psycho' in 15 years!

Angelia (Texas) said...

Very funny!

Vodka Logic said...

If someone doesn't buy me hip new glasses the turkey gets it.



I had the same frames as a kid...and I'm a girl...omg

Amy said...

Not related, but totally just saw the end of the GB-Steelers game. That was a breath-holder.

Ally said...

Get your turkey ass out of my face!

Quasi Serendipita said...

One false move and the turkey gets it. That's a super snapshot!

Matty said...

"Every man for himself!"

quilly said...

The music on the Lady Gaga video didn't bother me, but I'd sure like to be able to scrub the images from my mind.

quilly said...

Ack! I knew I shouldn't have opened both posts at once. The above comment was for the next post. For this one:

MY turkey. You get your own!

quilly said...

Better yet: Both boys went for the wishbone the moment the turkey touched the table.

OR

So started the Great Turkey War of 1971.

The Blonde Duck said...

If it's a fight for the gizzard ye wants, it's a fight ye will get!

Working Mommy said...

Boy wearing glasses: I'm going for the breast!!

Other boy: I'm going for your hand (idiot)!!

~WM

sanjeet said...

roflmbo ok I already give Addled that was too perfect..
Work from home India

miss jo said...

Kawabunga ! That's my drumbstick !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin