Friday, October 23, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

The Perks of Oh, Dark Thirty

The last time I snapped a shot like this, I aimed the camera thru busted blinds & captured a snowy parking lot. This Superior Snap illustrates one of the perks (there are few, let me assure you) of getting to work at Oh, Dark Thirty. And, as you can see, I have two reasons to be a Very Happy Camper...New blinds adorn my windows, as well!

Enjoy this shot of the student parking lot at Our Humble High School, circa 6:58 a.m. yesterday. Technically, not Oh, Dark Thirty, 'cause the sun was on its way up. But an unGodly hour, by any definition!

12 comments:

Cairo Typ0 said...

The fact that you are in your classroom before sunrise def makes that an unGodly hour. *eek* :p

Tammy Howard said...

Oh, that is REALLY pretty...

nadine1111 said...

This is interesting.

Vodka Logic said...

I love ungodly hour it just makes me tired for the rest of the day lol

Amy said...

And look at all those cars in the parking lot.

Susie said...

Breathtaking!!

Tara R. said...

Not a bad way to begin your day, beautiful capture.

kys said...

Beautiful picture! I can't believe you are up and at 'em that early!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

"Dark Thirty"!! I love it!

Great picture :)

Tara said...

The picture is great. Dark thirty is not my friend, I'm more of a high noon kinda gal.

blueviolet said...

Oh my! That's beautiful!!!

Miss Jo said...

A superior snap. Fabulous blinds too. Early hour, not so fabulous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin