Sunday, October 18, 2009

All It's Cracked Up to Be?

Crack in the Sidewalk

I just HAD to recycle this shot from Friday. Couldn't let such a Superior Snap go to waste. This thang had Silly Sunday Sweepstakes written all over it, don'tcha think?

Y'all know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at the aforementioned snap. Then conjure a caption for said snap. Tippy type your caption in the comments section of this post. And that's all there is to it!

You'll win nothing tangible, but of course, for all your efforts. Just the knowledge that you've made a whole herd of us giggle. And what could be more groovy than that?

18 comments:

Cairo Typ0 said...

I'm not sure i can beat the caption you came up with on Friday. LOL

I thought they were called butt-skers. Oops!

Vodka Logic said...

Good one Cairo

"what pants"

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! Love it.. I went back to see what you said about this on Friday, and I think you said it best!!! Please come back any time. The door is always open!
Lori

Lanie said...

Thanks for stopping by this morning! You gained a new follower.... "Crack in the Sidewalk" hehe!

Mom of Three said...

Can't beat your caption!

Tonya said...

"Didn't your Mamma tell you to wear a belt?!" :-)

Visiting from SITS. Have a blessed day.
www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com

June Freaking Cleaver said...

John was known for being literal, so nobody was surprised when he got up at the crack of dawn on Friday.

Yaya said...

"Where's that breeze coming from?"

Bilbo said...

So this is what it means to play air guitar on crack...

Tara R. said...

"Now, where did that quarter go?"

I see this every day with my own boy... I'm tempted to get out the staple gun.

S3XinthePantry said...

I like Bilbo's caption (& yours from Friday)

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

I have missed my SX3 fix! Here's mine: Poor K-Fed always had trouble keeping his pants on

Helene said...

I have nothing but I wanted to read what other people wrote (cuz I needed a good laugh today!!)

Tammy Howard said...

I've got nothing - all the clever folks beat me to it!!!

Susie said...

Belts for the fashionably poor. Please given generously:-)

Kimberly said...

My crack at being a star!

Fruitful Vine2 said...

Need a belt! LOL!

Amydeanne said...

lol too funny... it cracked me up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin