Sunday, September 13, 2009

Silly Sunday Sweepstakes: Cat Nap?

Tooth Fairy

Meet Patch the Cat. She's the property of Ella Numera Dos, the chica with the fab photoblog called MOO. Drop by to see the budding photojournalist when you get a chance.

OK, back to Patch. She's elderly. She's lost several of her teeth, & she sleeps all the blessed day long. Except when she's outside, cattin' about. She likes to do that, too.

Many of you know I went back to school last week. For the first time in a long time, I felt elderly. Like I should be lying in the sun, a la Patch

So, let's get to the contest portion of our program, shall we? You veterans know just what to do, I reckon. Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then conjur a caption for said snap. Tippy-type it real quick-like in the comments section of this post.

That's all there is to it, Scribe Fans! Of course, you'll win nothing tangible for all your hard work. Just Mrs. Scribe's enduring love & affection. And the knowledge that you tickled an old woman's funny bone today. And what could be better than that? And while you're at it, go visit Camera Critters, too. You'll find something cute to cuddle with, I'm sure!



24 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

"You want me to do what?"


Where do we see the winning captions from previous weeks.

June Freaking Cleaver said...

"You stand there like you think I'm going to move so you can make this bed? Au contraire, mere mortal!"

Tara R. said...

"That better be coffee I smell!"

Bilbo said...

Cat Dracula, newly arrived from his estate in Transylvania, awakens from his evil slumber to begin the search for new victims...

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hey! You're blocking MY sun!!!

eileeninmd said...

I'm sleepy! Give me five more minutes!

mannequin said...

Hiss-tory should dictate to you that I mean GO AWAY.

i beati said...

Quite a lovely venerable cat

Susie said...

Never wake a sleeping cat:-)

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

Sleeps all day, missing teeth, and likes to run the streets? Sounds like the perfect contestant on a FOX reality dating show!

Gattina said...

My Lisa is 18 now and besides sleeping most of the time she is eating ! She has no teeth at all anymore, but she still bites, lol !

Tracy P. said...

Stay outta my sunbeam and no one gets hurt!

LadyStyx said...

I think I got my paws on a bad batch of catnip....

Z's Mom said...

Why do you keep making me show you my fangs? I might be missing some other teeth....but these are the only 2 that should count!

Nicolasa said...

"Would this be a good look for Halloween?"

Christy (Columbia Lily) said...

but I don't WANNA move out of the suuunnnnnnn..............

(at least that's what my cats say when I want them to move off the bed so I can wash the sheets, or move from in front of the window so I can open it, or dare to ask them to do anything whatsoever.)

S3XinthePantry said...

BACK OFF!!!!

Yaya said...

"I'z is scary"

HappyChyck said...

I just woke up from a nap looking like the cat, "Where am I? Who's makin' dinner? Is it bedtime yet?"

Sean Hogan said...

Yup, Hokies won. Go Pack Go!

Marrdy said...

Who you calling elderly???

Shawn said...

"Bring on the milk----cause I ain't eatin no kibbles!"

Miss Jo said...

Me, old ? I think smart, eat smart and sleep smart, always leaving time for an afternoon furcial.

shraddha/april@theselfloveproject said...

oh what a cutie!

elderly?who?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin