Sunday, September 6, 2009

Room for 5 More?

Room for 5 More?

Know you've been waiting for this, Scribe Fans! It's time for our weekly exercise in focused, but inane, caption love. Time to get your game on, y'all!

Sometimes I feel like this, don't you? You know, one of those mornings when you don't quite know which end is up? And I'm pretty sure, fo' shizzle, that I might could be assuming this position Tuesday morning, my first day back at Our Humble High School. Superior Snap, BTW, provided by
Colleen at Mommy Always Wins. Hope you'll be able to participate in Sx3 with us, m'dear!

You Silly Sunday Sweepstakes Veterans know just what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then conjure a creative caption. Tippy-type said caption, real quick-like, in the comments section of this post. And that's all there is to it!

Of course, all you Superior Scribes won't win anything tangible for your efforts, except Mrs. Scribe's unending love, affection & respect. Plus, you'll give the old gal a good Sunday giggle. And what could be better than that?


16 comments:

June Freaking Cleaver said...

Worried about the little ones sleeping in the cramped back seat of the Volkswagen Beetle on your next cross country trip?

All it takes is some practice!

Vodka Logic said...

I like your title for it.

"What a nice thick blanket"

Yaya said...

"Just making some room for my imaginary friends!"

TeachJ said...

Go to the head of the.....bed?

Susie said...

Former member of the Duggar family:-)

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

♫...roll over! ♫ Roll over! ♫ And they all rolled over and one fell out...♫♪♪♫

Mom of Three said...

I don't have one, I'm just cracking up at Jenn. :-)

Betty said...

I can keep a close eye on my toys in this position.

LadyStyx said...

Maybe if I climb under the pillow, they'll think I already left for school...

S3XinthePantry said...

I don't have one either - I just think the picture is cute!

Jen said...

"I don't want to go to school today." At least that's what I say when I put the covers back over my head and try and forget the world.

luvsclassics said...

"Here's my imitation of a blue back turtle".....

HappyChyck said...

I have contemplated scenes like that for the last 7 years with my stepson. I've got nuthin'. At my house we call it "Sleepin' Wild," and I wonder if the kids will ever outgrow it.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

VERY CUTE!

Thanks so much for the linkie love...and loved your little game! I can't quite stop laughing at Jenn, though, cuz we sing that song all the time!

(And believe it or not I've got another great sleeping picture of the OTHER kid for this week's Wordless Wednesday!)

Tracy P. said...

Then they all rolled over and one fell out
there was one in the bed and the little one said,
"Good night!"

Tracy P. said...

Oh shoot, I should have read the other comments first. Jenn beat me to it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin