Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bling-Bling! Hello?


My bling always comes in twos.

Celebrating the bestowing of bling today for 6-Word Saturday. First off, I'd like to thank Mom of Three for the pretty festooning my space above. The proprietress of When Did I Become My Mom? has just undergone a bit of a cyber-makeover, so you should drop in to see her, here?

The Loyal Award is for loyal blog followers. I'd like to bestow this bling on the following followers (get it?):

Tammy at Keep in Touch with Mommakin

Yaya at Yaya Stuff

Vodka Logic

Blue Violet at A Nut in a Nutshell


Next, I've been handed a cool-as-beans accolade from that Grey Goose Girl, Vodka Logic. I'm told I'm a honest & hardworking, so I'm accepting the Honest Scrap Award, & passing it right along to:


Z's Mom from Zander & Me

Mannequin from Fractured Toy

Carma from Carma Sez

Em at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit

Hope y'all enjoy your "pretties." I would also like to thank Cate, at ShowMyFace, for hosting 6-Word Saturday each week. I'm blinging you with both of these, my bloggy bud!

25 comments:

Shawn said...

Congrats to you on your bling---you are oh, SO deserving!! And I read several of those blogs you recognized---truly great blogs!!

Vodka Logic said...

Congratulations on your awards and thank you so much for mine. I will wear it proudly....after I get back from the city.

Thanks again xxx

Tammy Howard said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing one along to me! So flattering!

Valencia said...

Congrats!! I can only hope I get one soon...lol

Sara E said...

congratulations on your two awards.. twice as nice, huh?

"Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"

have a fabulous day!!!!!!!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

Congrats on your two awards:)

Dr.John said...

Bling!Bling! What is a bling?

Lindy said...

Well done blog-friend! Gave me a couple of new blogs to check out! Happy SWS!

AudreyO said...

Congrats...two is a good number :)

Becca said...

Congrats on the awards!!! :)

Mom of Three said...

You richly deserve both awards. :-)

Call Me Cate said...

Fun six words - AND I get bling? Wow, very cool. Thanks for playing and gifting!

Brian, the old man said...

Congratulations on your awards. Let me also take this opportunity to thank you for starting the Superior Scribbler Award which I feel honored to be a recipient. I have been enjoying your blog ever since receiving the award. Take care and thanks again.

kyslp said...

Congrats on a well deserved award!

kyslp said...

Should say awards - sorry! I'll be checking out all the ones you passed them to.

Yaya said...

Gracias!

Chantel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest to you as well!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I shall have a fling,
I shall scatter bloggie bling
through the blogosphere!

LadyStyx said...

Congrats to the winners. Very awesome choices there.

mannequin said...

Congratulations! I'll bet your shelves are lined with trophies.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your awards:-)

Em said...

So sorry for the delay!!! Finally coming up for air after the birthday extravaganza weekend.

Thank you, thank you for the award and linky love! Congratulations to you for the two - zowwee. Well-deserved.

carma said...

Thank you kindly for the blog bling! Much appreciated :D

MammaDawg said...

I'm not surprised - you totally rock. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Miss Jo said...

Felicitaciones a todos !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin