Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sx3: ¡Feliz Cumpleaños!


Agua

Today's Ella Numera Dos' b-day, so please swing by her blog to wish her a Happy! Her Madre sort of took control over there today...to celebrate & all.

OK, Scribe Fans, you know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at this Superior Snap, shot during the 4th of July relays in our neck o' the woods. After that, conjur a caption for said snap, & tippy-type it, real quick-like, in the comments section of this post.

That's all there is to it, y'all! You'll win nothing tangible today, except for Mrs. Scribe's enduring affection. And you'll feel real groovy about raising the Giggle Factor around here, & what could be better than that?

18 comments:

PetalsYoga said...

I'm so glad to be able to give back to the little people... even if it is only spit I'm giving back.

Vodka Mom said...

How did THAT get in there?

Preston said...

Kachatrina demonstrates her dissatisfaction with placing second.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Bleeech! I just had to rinse my mouth before the next lap!

Tortuga said...

I'm a little teapot, short and stout...

Susie said...

"I spit on your chankles":-)

HappyChyck said...

In an effort to make the pool more trendy, the swim team decided to add a spray park.

Tammy said...

"Swish ... and spit!"

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

"pheeewww. what a rookie mistake, sucking in all that water.

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

(What a great shot!)

Ok, hrm.

"With devastating accuracy, the Archer Fish jets a stream of water at what she hopes will become her dinner."

WackyMummy said...

Great photo!

Sorry, not good at captions. I'll come back if I think of anything. =)

Tara R. said...

"I speak Whale! Psst! That means 'Psst'!"

Great capture and fun shot

Rose said...

okay...who pee'd?

LadyStyx said...

Ok...I simply cannot top Rose's. *laffin*

Aunt Julie said...

Chlorine...the pause that refreshes!

Shawn said...

"AAcckkk! Mouthwash BEFORE we swim?"

Marrdy said...

ACK! I missed this too!

samsstuff said...

Spit take, scene 1, take 1 & Go!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin