Friday, August 14, 2009

Fx4: Peace Out, OBX!

We're adiosing OBX today, leaving the beach to embark on another adventure. Ella Numera Una is on her way to law school; Ella Numera Dos heads back to her sophomore year of college.

My next dispatch will be posted from somewhere in the Midwest. Ah, the Great American Silo Tour. Should write about that sometime, huh?

For now, enjoy Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. I know I will...and, Peace Out, OBX!

Peace Out, OBX!


Alicia said...

awww fun picture!

Housewife Savant said...

Lovely photo. I saw your roll call at SITS and came over to talk you off the ledge.
I'm from Wisconsin, and I'm still cold/mad about it.
I long to retire in the low country.
Glad to see your travels are temporary.
Have a safe trip.

Vodka Logic said...

I took some pictures of silos, while in Indiana, to prepare you for your journey. I will post them when I find the usb for my camera. lol..


Amy said...

There's also lots and lots of corn. Ohio, Indiana, on and on.

Wave at Pittsburgh if you drive past it. (=

Susie said...

What a totally rad picture, dude:-) Hee, hee, hee.

shraddha@theselfloveproject said...

what fun!!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin