Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sx3: Pretty Please? And We Have Real Treats Today!

Lucy the Bulldog-Shot by Mrs. 4444

Meet Lucy. She's a bulldog and she is a year old. She belongs to Mrs. 4444's friend, over at Half-Past Kissin' Time. Isn't she adorable?

You know what time it is? It's time for our Silly Sunday Sweepstakes! Here's what you have to do, Scribe Fans, & please note: There are a couple of prizes involved.

First off, take a gander at this Superior Snap. Then conjur a caption, real quick-like, & tippy-type that caption in the comments section of this post. That gives you 1 entry in this quasi-contest, & makes you eligible for the Grand Prize.

Secondly, follow this blog! That gives you a 2nd entry in today's contest.

Thirdly (A word? Not sure!), go visit Ella Numera Dos at her new photo blog, MOO. Leave her a comment on the Superior Snap(s) she has posted for today. That gives you a 3rd entry in the our Sx3 silliness. And last but not least, become a Follower of MOO. That gives you a 4th entry. Sounds intriguing, no? And what do you win?

Grand prize ~ funniest caption, as determined by Mr. Fairway ~ wins a $50 Target Gift card. No strings attached! 5 runners-up ~ selected at random from their comments here & at MOO, plus all our followers, too ~ each win a $10 Starbucks Card...on us!

Mrs. Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes is open 'til tomorrow nite at 11:59 p.m., EST. I'll announce the winners on Tuesday morning. So, say hey, don't delay...get cracking on your captions TODAY!

45 comments:

Rose said...

"I am smiling...just take the darn picture...will ya!"

Vicki said...

I'm such a girlie girl my eyes and mouth are pink!

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

"It's NOT funny damn it. Now stop laughing and pull that chin hair for me, will ya?"

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

Damn! The Botox is wearing off...

Marina said...

If I keep staring at this strange thing with a flash maybe it will go away!

Yaya said...

"But I thought you made that fajita for me."

Bilbo said...

Participating in the Winston Churchill look-alike contest was NOT my idea. I think I'll bite whoever's foot is back there...

Tammy Howard said...

I'll never do it again, I promise. Now PLEASE remove that toe...

Amy said...

"Oh, you had to watch the Twilight movie, too?"

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

It wasn't me. I didn't do it. You can't prove I did it. Would this face lie to you? I love ya man.


Popping in from SITS to wish you a Super Day.

Tara R. said...

'View all your matches for free... I hope this online dating works.'

Debbie in Nashville said...

"It wasn't me that made that mess. There must be another dog around here somewhere..."

Teresha and Damon said...

That's a face only a pug could love

Teresha and Damon said...

are we supposed to leave comments here for extra entries? I so:
-I follow Scholastic Scribe
-I follow MOO
-Left a comment on MOO's Superior Snaps

Sean Hogan said...

Gimme the bacon before I drool all over your toes.

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

"BUT MOMZ, DO I HAZ TO TAKE A BAFF?"

Susie said...

This is what I look like without makeup:-)

Cindy @ Chalk it Up! said...

"I coulda been a contenda"

Cindy @ Chalk it Up! said...

I'm following:)

carma said...

Kibbles 'N Toes. Kibbles 'N Toes. More Kibbles 'N Toes pweeee-ase!

carma said...

I am a follower

carma said...

I left a comment on MOO

carma said...

I am now a follower of MOO

Teresha and Damon said...

one more...

"if you smelt it, YOU dealt it!"

Tammy Howard said...

Oh! I follow you!

Tammy Howard said...

And I follow Moo!

Tammy Howard said...

And I left Moo a comment!

LadyStyx said...

Taco Bell dog? What Taco Bell dog?

Aerin said...

I'm a follower - and my caption is:

"So what you're saying is that you can identify with Salinger's postmodern take on adolescent angst? Interesting...."

Princess Andy said...

"look into my eyes...i'll have you wrapped around my dew claw in no time"

andy:)

Betty said...

No skin wrinkle cream for me! I'm all about that natural look.

Mrs4444 said...

Did someone say,"Treat?"

Mrs4444 said...

Following.

P.S. Lucy belongs to my friend, Kim, not my daughter (Kendall). It's no big deal, but I thought I would let you know :)

Mrs4444 said...

Your daughter...I'm so proud/happy/excited for you both. I think she really has talent, and it's fun seeing it developing. (no pun intended!) I'm Following her, too, now :)

Mrs4444 said...

How awesome is that?! I Followed BEFORE I knew it was worth an entry!

Dee said...

"You don't, want to see the rest of her."

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

I am following (I forgot to post that yesterday!)

Marrdy said...

I could totally kick Baxter's butt and take on all those kitty kats at the same time.

Sorry I'mn late....out of town yesterday!

Tracy P. said...

Excuse me? What do you mean, "Turn your frown upside down!"? Do you have any idea how many muscles THAT would take?

Columbia Lily said...

What do you mean, you're out of botox?!?!

Dee said...

I want to make you my bitch.

Dee said...

No doggy style today!

Dee said...

Adorable? Bitch please!

Dr. Paul said...

Pussy galore?

T~T said...

psst. . . I just stepped in poop!

tiarastantrums@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin