Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sx3: It Takes Balls to be a Golf Groupie...

Greetings & Salutations, y'all, & Happy Silly Sunday Sweepstakes! I'm trying a video for your Sx3 viewing pleasure today. Not quite sure how this will turn out, but hope to get a few gigles out of it, at any rate.

Your Humble Scribe presents a vid captured from the site of Tara R. She had some cryptic comments to make recently about golfers & golfing. Since I'm married to the notorious Mr. Fairway & in honor of this weekend's British Open & all, thought I'd make this vid our Sx3 selection for this particular Sunday.

You know what to do, right? Take a gander at this Superior ~ and hilarious ~ video, and conjure a caption. Then, tippy-type said caption real quick-like in the comments section of this post.

Of course, you won't win anything tangible today for all your hard work. Just Mrs. Scribe's love & adulation & naturally, a chuckle or 2 or 3. We hope to get some great shots off today. As they say in the game, "FORE!"

18 comments:

Yaya said...

"Block your balls"

Tara R. said...

'Gives a whole new meaning to getting the ball in the cup.'

Thanks for the shout out, I'm still laughing about this vid.

Aunt Julie said...

Oh, Nuts!

Fer*Cambe said...

Go Watsonnnn!! Old guy champ today as long as my fingers stay crossed

Tammy Howard said...

What's your handicap, dude?

Marrdy said...

Never heard of a ball for balls!

Tortuga said...

Fore!

Tortuga said...

"Who said golf isn't a contact sport?"

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

OMG hahahaha!!! That was hilarious!

$5 feminist fun ;)

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

I've not got a video here...

carma said...

Natalie has got a personality. This is a relief after seeing her more "wooden" self on the Apprentice. Who knew??

Mrs4444 said...

You always steal the best caption in YOUR title!!! Hmmmm. I give up. I like Tara's!

Becky said...

LOL, Funny video!

Thanks for stopping by on my Sits day!

Dreamgirl said...

Funny!

Thanks for coming by sweeterhomes and commenting. I hope you'll have a chance to come by my other blog too.

www.sweeterliving.blogspot.com

It's more personal and a lot more funny ... at least I think so *slightly blushing*

Have a wonderful week!

mannequin said...

Havin' a ball, wish you hadn't been there.

It's late. My brain may not be functioning...

Susie said...

Golf...the next contact sport:-)

LadyStyx said...

*slides her a fiver*

thanks for the laugh!

Shawn said...

Been absent for awhile---but will try to catch up soon!! :)

Funny, funny...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin