Sunday, July 26, 2009

Silly Sunday Sweepstakes: Quadruple Bypass?

Ella Numera Una concludes her Eurotrip Guest Posts with this quaduple take on Mrs. Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. And while you're here, don't forget to vote for Ella Numera Dos!

Hey there, Scribe Fans! Thought I'd put a different kinda "spin" on Madre's Sx3 today, by giving you 4 Superior Snaps to choose from.

You know what to do, correctamundo? Take a gander at all 4 Superior Snaps. Then, conjure a caption for 1, 2, 3 or even all 4! Tippy-type your captions in the comments section of this post. And that's all there is to it! My Mom doesn't have anything tangible to give you this week. Just her love & appreciation for giving us all a good giggle...and what could be better than that?

Listen, I've really enjoyed my week here at The Scholastic Scribe! When I guested in March, I had no clue I'd be back again so soon! Thanks for having me, and as they say in Italy, ARRIVEDERCI, ROMA!

Florence Postcard

Photo #1: An X-rated postcard in Florence

Nuns, Priests Rome

Photo #2: Nuns & priests gather in front of St. Peter's in Vatican City.

Cruise Towel Bunny

Photo #3: During our Mediterranean cruise, the cabin staff folded our towels into little bunnies each day!

Barcelona Segway Tour

Photo #4: During the Barcelona leg of our Eurotrip, we saw tourists (not us!) taking in the sights via Segway.


Teresha and Damon said...

Photo #3.
Bunny: "I'm gonna need that paper for my mornin' constitution when you're done reading it."

Bilbo said...

Photo number 2: "Now remember, if you see that Dan Brown character hanging around here again, sound the alarm!"

Yaya said...

1. "You know the different between you and me? I make this look good."

2. 'Wait, can I have your autograph?"

3. "Hey, uh, spare a smoke??"

4. "Phew, what a work out!"

MWLinMadison said...

Stopping in from SITS to wish you a happy Sunday.

Fer*Cambe said...

1. Italian greetings from the 'other' Duomo!

(Can't beat the Dan Brown awesome one)

3.Not again! What'd I tell you about taking my sunglasses you silly rabbit?

4. We got to see the 'Real' Barcelona, not that stairway, non-paved Barcelona other tourists are trapped in, the real rampy one.

Tortuga said...

1. You know you wanna come see me again.

2. Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi and the imam?

3. Don't you wish you knew how to do this!

4. Segweys, because walking would be insane.

HappyChyck said...

#3 Fluffy bunnies like to vacation, too!

carma said...

Photo #4: We're riding Segways and you poor suckas have to walk.

What a pathetic caption!! I know!

LadyStyx said...

#3 And they said my killa origami skillz would never come in handy!

Tammy Howard said...

Dan Brown. Hee.

#4 - The Wall-E effect, Phase 1.

Susie said...

My brain is so fried from the trip but those are so funny:-)

Alicia said...

those pictures are awesome!! i can't pick!

Shawn said...

I am still trying to get the first picture out of my mind----ecchhhhh!

So nasty!

I'll have to see if I can think of anything after my shock wears off.

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

#1 Hey Joe Camel, how YOU doing?

shraddha said...

no 1: i am a cool puppy

dropping by from SITS
Please take time out to visit my blog today...its a welcoming blog post to my new co-blogger and a give away worth of 38$ for the readers


natalee said...

I love the pix!!!!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin