Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh, Bull! But We Have a Winner...

Man, it didn't used to be THIS hard to get a credit card!

Congrats to Vodka Mom. She wins the $50 Tar-Jay Gift Card, courtesy of The Scholastic Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes.

Vodka Mom was quite prolific on Sunday. Here's the other caption she conjured as part of Sx3 for this Superior Snap:

Okay, we kissed the frog, we slept on the hundred mattresses we spoke his name, and now we gotta do WHAT? Well, FORGET it.

Please stop in and visit Vodka at her place, I Need a Martini Mom. Her profile says she loves "to laugh," and I was intrigued by this little snippet from her About Me section.

"I am a teacher, a writer, and the mother of three children. I've decided I'll never give up. No matter how many battles I lose; no matter how many tears I shed; no matter how many martinis I have to drink, I will continue to fight the good fight!"

Bravo, Vodka; and felicidades, ¡tambiĆ©n!


Lynda said...

Great choices!

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

You mean I missed a chance on a gift card while I was spoiling my birthday boy and his dad on poppy's day? Ah well. There's no competitng with Vodka anyways. Congrats to her, I do love her.

Connie Weiss said...

Congrats Vodka Mom!!

Great picture!

LadyStyx said...

Congrats to Vodka Mom!

Vodka Mom said...

I want to thank all the little people that made this happen.

And when I say little people, I mean the ones in my brain that keep me laughing.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin