Monday, June 22, 2009

Chicago Reflection: Can You See What I See?


This Superior Snap is from the same Chicago trip that yesterday's Sx3 shot came from. And speaking of which, the Target Gift Card is still very much up for grabs. Mr. Fairway is deciding at 11:59 p.m. tonite. I'm announcing the winner tomorrow morning right here.

So, conjure a caption. I just know you want to win!

Can you find the kids who took this shot? Look at the girl in the red blouse, at the center/bottom of the photo. Over her right shoulder, is a person in a white tank top. Right above her, is a group of 3. You can see Ella Numera Una raising her arms to take the photo, right?

Summer is really underway over here in Scribe Land. All I can say is, "Praise Jesus!"

9 comments:

Susie said...

It looks like a mask!

Lynda said...

Go which way??

LadyStyx said...

That is a freakin AWESOME shot!

carma said...

that is so cool!

Mrs4444 said...

Gotta love that "bean," doncha? I look forward to seeing it next month, when I go to BlogHer! :)

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Hi. Thanks for the comment.

Marrdy said...

That is so cool! And I would give anything to have a summer...except teach. You do so deserve a break and our undying love for teaching!!

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

That is so cool.

Tracy P. said...

Is that at Millenium Park? We're heading to Chicago on the front end of our road trip, and someone told me about a thing such as that. My camera's ready! (But it's not for another month!) So what else should we see in Chi-town?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin