Monday, June 29, 2009

Warning: New Blogger Ahead!

The youngest chica made the big leap yesterday. As part of a project for school, she entered the blogosphere.

Ella Numera Dos is the proud new owner of a photo blog. She's going to spend the summer visiting other blogs & trying to learn as much as she can about this fluctuating medium we call cyberspace. As part of that, she'll be working toward developing an independent study rubric for her Studio Art/Photo major.

Please drop by MOO & give my little gal some encouragement. Those of you who do weekly photo *memes* such as Weekly Winners & Photo Hunt doubtless will see Ella Numera Dos around. And her Ol' Mama (that would be moi) has told the kid that the blogosphere is a welcoming place, so please make her feel at home.

She wasn't shy about jumping into the deep end. In fact, I think my chica is playing along with Odd Shots, today.

The kid's got a lot of the photo stuff down, as you can see in the mosaic above, but obviously she's still learning. The blogging part will be hit-and-miss. If you see a place where Ella can improve in either venue, please let her know.

Ella Numera Dos snapped all of the Superior Shots above, except for one. That would be the Longhorn Tatoo, captured by Yours Truly. And we know how her Mama feels about that.

11 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pictures of the kitties! Will check out your Sunday post.

Vodka Mom said...

I'll head over and say hi!!

Marrdy said...

Three kitties...YAAY!

Em said...

Caught me in between loads of laundry and packing the truckster, on my way!

Mrs4444 said...

Wonderful! I'll definitely stop by to say hi :)

Susie said...

Welcome to the jungle that is the blogosphere.

Alicia said...

cool, i will go check it out for sure!

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

On my way ; -)

mannequin said...

I'm off to visit! She's got kitty pictures!

LadyStyx said...

Very nicely done pix!

knit1kids4 said...

I checked it out - looks like she is off to a good start!

Thanks for visiting my site!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin