Monday, May 4, 2009

Kodachrome


BTW: Mrs. Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes (Sx3) will remain open for entries until tonite at 11:59. To leave a caption on yesterday's post, click on this notice. You could win a prize, so get crackin'!

BeeHappy over at My Edition of Gab is hosting a My Life in Pictures Challenge. "The point of this challenge is for you to be creative," BH says, "and for you to get out there and take more photos with your camera."

Your Humble Scribe was trained as a journalista, of course, but more in the print vein. But being in the Blog Biz & all, I've started to uncover my "Superior Snap Side," as it were. Thought BH's Challenge would do me some good.

These are the topics for the week:

  • Monday (Hey, that's today!): A place where you feel most at peace: in my case, the snap above is from my garden bird bath. I'm a gardener, as some of you know & love getting out and mucking around. The birds, apparently, love mucking around out here, too, as you can see from the residue under the reflection.
  • Tuesday: Something you *heart*
  • Wednesday: Go Green: your favorite green item
  • Thursday: Helping hands
  • Friday: A place in your city that you love and would like to show people who have never been there

Please journey over to BH's place to enroll in this dang deal. Just sign her Mr. Linky thing and start snapping. Sounds like an adventure in film (OK, digital, for some of us!) to moi. And I plan to take full advantage!

5 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for letting us know, Ms. Scribe!

Sassy Britches said...

I hope someday to have my own garden. I bet it is soooo relaxing!

Susie said...

What a neat idea! I love gardening too and your submission is really cool! Neat perspective:-)

BeeHappy said...

I love this photo! It's such a neat perspective!! Thanks for playing!

LadyStyx said...

~nice~ shot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin