Saturday, May 2, 2009

6-Word Saturday: I Love Bling!

Bloggy Bling Makes My Heart Sing!

My friend Pseudononymous High School Teacher, passed this Little Pretty along to me, so I thought I'd feature it as my 6-Word Saturday contribution this week. SWS, as y'all probably know, is hosted by Cate, over at Show My Face.

Pseudo just finished reading the Twilight Series, & says this award puts her in mind of that. Of course, if Mrs. Scribe had read the Twilight Series, then she'd understand. Something about "so pretty"? So I guess the joke's on me, huh, MammaDawg (she's the Twilight expert around these here parts)?

First I'd like to thank Pseudo, for being so thoughtful. Next, I'd like to pass this Bit o' Bling along to some of my newer Bloggy Buds.

Here are the rules: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. 2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

In Your Humble Scribe's opinion, these Lovely Blogs are deserving, all:

Shawn, who is a Swanee Singer.

Cori Lynn Berg, who dabbles as a Sacred Artist.

Michelle, who scribbles away in Alaska on Scribbit.

Lisa, who reminds us that, Yeah, I'm Still Here.

Mannequin, who mends a Fractured Toy.

Kate Lord Brown, who keeps us up-to-date on What Kate Did Next.

Soulbrush, who paints with a Soulbrush.

Tori Z., who lives in Torizworld.

Ribbon, who shares fragments treasures memories.

TMC, who urges a Return to Rural.

Sugar Mommy, who is, well, a Sugar Mommy.

Jack, who is Slightly Off-Center.

Karen, who celebrates Food, Glorious Food...and life in general.

Judy Haley, who has CoffeeJitters.

Donnetta, who lives Life in the Fast Lane.

And please, Dear Hearts, remember to tune in tomorrow for my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. I'm offering a Real Live Prize, in honor of Cinco de Mayo!


Call Me Cate said...

Yay bloggy bling! And yay for Cinqo de Mayo.

soulbrush said...

yah yah yah, i LURV it. thanks special one, i accept with pride, and will pass it on asap! happy sws.

human being said...

and when our heart sings
our hands change into wings

Shawn said...

Thank you, my dear!! Awesome! You have given me my er....second...bloggy bling award!!!

I will definitely accept it and try to find 15 new people to pass it on to----I don't know if I have that many new ones, but I will give it my 250 per cent!

Awesome! Have a wicked great day!

TMC said...

woot! Thanks for the award!! : )

Scribbit said...

Thanks for the treat! You're the sweetest!

Kate Lord Brown said...

Thank you! Almost as pretty in pink as that chap you posted last week :)

Yeah, I'm Still Here... said...

Wow, thank you!! That's so sweet and what fun! I'll pass it on right away!

I can't wait til tomorrow! I'll be here for sure!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award:-)

LadyStyx said...

Congrats to the winners! It's a lovely award. I'd gotten it a while back, cant remember from who though.

Tara R. said...

Congrats on the bling and thanks for sharing these new (to me) blogs. I love reading new writers. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us on Sx3.

Tori_z said...

Thanks for including me in the list of recipients! :)

And, congrats to all the other winners, of course. :)

mannequin said...

Thank you so much! What an honor, I do indeed cherish it. Congratulations to everyone and especially to you.

I'll work on it! fifteen?? fifteen.

The Wife O Riley said...

Congrats on your bling!!

I read the series and I can't say that I get it either. Although, after reading it, everything put me in Twilight mind.

Ribbon said...

Thank you for the lovely generous surprise and yes I will share it.

best wishes Ribbon :-)

carma said...

yep, blog bling is the best!

(Hey, I just said that in 6 words!)

Marrdy said...

Congrats on your award (you totally deserve it...Valley Girl speak) And congrats also to your winners. I think I have not visited you in a week. How is that possible?

Karen said...

Thankyou so much for the Bling !! :-)

Sorry it took me so long to get to it ... we went fossicking on Sunday, which sort of wiped me out on Monday.

Spent yesterday trying to figure out what categories a 200 + books needed to go into in the class library.

Today I have the day to myself :-)

Will figure out who I want to share the bling with :-)

MammaDawg said...

lol - love it!! I was SO thinking of you today when I was at the store. I think we just need to get the book mailed out to you so you can join our bandwagon. ;)

Congrats on the award!!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin