Hey, y'all...my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes contest is still open. Click Here to enter!
10. ...You give up your daily Decaf Grande Skim Latte for Lent, & pop on over to resume your fix right after Early Easter Church lets out.
9. ...You arrive at your neighborhood Starbucks right after Early Easter Church lets out & the barrista still knows your name, even after a 46-day absence.
8. ...You are proud that you've been making it to school fairly early in the morning during the Lenten Season, but have no worries about future tardiness, even though you have to work your morning Starbuck Stop back into your routine again.
7. ...You down that Decaf Grande Skim Latte after a 46-day absence, yet fail to wipe the milk moustache off your upper lip right away because you're feeling so satisfied.
6. ...You don't hesitate to shell out the $3.62 for your Decaf Grande Skim Latte, even though your subconscious slightly registers that this is an exhorbitant amount to pay for a cup of coffee, especially if it's decaf.
5. ...You briefly speculate if decaf really contains some caffeine, but immediately relegate that thought to your subconscious because your first Decaf Grande Skim Latte after a 46-day absence knows just how to satisfy.
4. ...You feel a new sense of urgency & energy. Your deep subconscious briefly registers that decaf must contain some caffeine, after all.
3. ...You sit down to type your Monday post on a Sunday afternoon, feeling a new sense of clarity & contentment. Please see Numbers 5 & 4.
2. ...You type your brilliant Monday post, all the while debating going out & snagging another Decaf Grande Skim Latte, at the exhorbitant cost of $3.62.
1. ...You're really proud of the $164.68 you saved during the 46 days you went Decaf Grande Skim Latte-less, but nevertheless seem to be getting back in the habit again. Can you say Stimulus Package?