Friday, April 24, 2009

Fx4: Growing Up is Hard to Do

We had to break some sad news to Ella Numera Dos last nite. A friend of hers, whom she knew in younger days, died yesterday. News like this is so terribly hard to handle for us adults. My heart is broken in too many pieces to count for the pain my little girl has to endure.

Here are both Chicas in much happier times. For the record, Numera Dos is now about 5 or 6 inches taller than her Big Sis. I'm glad Ella Numera Una was there last nite to give her sis the hugs that I wasn't close enough to administer.

Hold on, little one. After the darkness, the light is always brighter. I love you more than I could ever say. I really do.

Candid Carrie's sponsoring my message today. Thanks, CC!

11 comments:

Susie said...

That's horrible! I hope that her healing is swift!

mannequin said...

Oh, I so agree. Death is so difficult for adults to deal with but when a child has to learn so early...
My condolences, hugs and prayers.

Jack said...

Oh dear that is tough... poor thing! Remembering all the fun times they had together my help with the healing. Wishing you a nice weekend :)

Lynda said...

It is so hard to kow your kiddos are suffering... ((((hugs)))

Cori Lynn Berg said...

What terrible news, my prayers are for peace for both of your families.

Kelly said...

Growing up is very hard to do especially when you have to deal with a tragedy such as this...

Such a cute picture of two cute, adorable girls!

Karen said...

Poor kid .... I'm so glad her sister was there for her.

Beautiful girls !

LadyStyx said...

my deepest condolences

Tara R. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to Numera Dos. I'm glad her sister was there for her.

Marrdy said...

This is very sad. Always is hard to loose someone you have been close to. Give her a hug from all of us.

CoffeeJitters (Judy Haley) said...

it's so hard to wrap your head around this - even more difficult as a child

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin