Friday, March 6, 2009

Fx4: Snow Day Redux

Well, Mrs. Scribe acquired a few good snaps the other day, so she's a-gonna use 'em! This was taken from inside the teeny-tiny automotive conveyance known as the Ella Numera Dos-mobile. The coche was parked out on the cul-de-sac, & Mrs. Scribe had to re-park that sucker so the Saint Roman Snow Team could get that there roadway down to pavement, as we say Down South.

That's Mr. Fairway on the left-hand side of the shot, trying to get some kind of traction on the windshield. And why are we showing you this Superior Snap? 'Cause Candid Carrie told us to! Please join her today for the Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!

8 comments:

Susie said...

That's a great shot!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I would be SOOOOOO tired of snow by now if I were you. Its so pretty but so cold and I can't stand to be cold!

lmerie said...

Love the snow shot (I can say that since our area is virtually a snow free zone) :)

Happy Friday!

Lynda said...

Can't even imagine living with so much snow, but would like to try it for a day or two ;-)

Beth said...

That is the best shot! It captures so much motion. Love it!

LadyStyx said...

Ive got some snow shots from last week too. I just gotta get em off the camera.

Tara R. said...

I know I've said I missed snow... I lied. I'm so glad that the only white stuff around here is sand.

MammaDawg said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

lol - I can honestly say I've never seen anything like that.

Yes - I am a spoiled Southern Cali girl. ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin