Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sx3: Meet the Cookie Monster!

Welcome to The Scholastic Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes! Meet Candid Carrie's grandbaby, the Cookie Monster. This Superior Snap was shot right before Christmas, when CC was gearing up for the holidays with what appears to be dozens & dozens of sugar cookies.

Mrs. Scribe was "taken" with this Sweet Snap's composition: The cookies in the foreground, the little girl in her bib, gnawing on one cookie while eyeing the pile, and the bare trees and snow-covered ground behind her through the window. Pretty awesome, huh?


You know what to do! Take a gander at this Super Snap and Conjure a Caption. Tippy-Type that caption, quick like a Cookie Monster, in the comments section of this post. And there you have it!

Of course, you'll receive nothing, nada, zilch, zippo, for all your efforts. Just the knowledge that you've made us all smile...or even chuckle a tad. And thanks for that!

19 comments:

teachergirl said...

Completely unrelated: what writing competition? See Unhappily Ever After. Hearts!

teachj said...

One cookie down, hundred more to go. Mmmmmm.

mannequin said...

Winter doldrums and cookies. Not a good thing.

Kelly said...

"Must...pace...myself!!"

Tara R. said...

"So many cookies, so little time."

Betty said...

That picture is so sweet. It reminds me of wonderful, lazy days where everyone is happy. I would have to say, love, hope, and beauty.

Susie said...

"First Day at Chrismtas Cookie Quality Control":-)

Veggie Mom said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm...Me want ALL the cookies!

HappyChyck said...

Baby: "Mommy, can babies live on cookies alone?"

Mommy: "No sweetie, you have to add hot chocolate, too."

Columbia Lily said...

Get your own stinkin' cookies, these are mine.

Marrdy said...

Hmmmm, let's see calories per cookies, dozen cookies..no problem. I can go to the gym after the holidays.

Ritch in Love said...

My mom says that if I eat my whole dinner I get a treat after!

Ritch in Love said...

tag! your it on my blog! grab your iPod and play along!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

The Cookie Monster isn't so sure about the President's plan to fix the economy with cookies.

LadyStyx said...

Nom nom nom yummy!

Edna Lee said...

In a valient attempt to keep that obnoxious older sibling from getting any cookies, Cookie Monster readied for marathon cookie-consumption.

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Holy freaking hell, that's more cookies than I bargained for.

Teri said...

If I pace myself, I think I may just have a shot at the World's Fastest Eater in the Baby Category.

Ronda's Rants said...

I have one and she has four hundred!
Yeah...this is fair!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin