Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sx3: It's a Dog's Life

Hey, y'all...before we launch into another superb Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, Mrs. Scribe needs your help. Mr. Fairway's Golf Blog was nominated for Best Sports Blog of 2009. It's so simple... Just Click Here To Vote for Mr. Fairway! Make sure you scroll to the right to find the Best Sports Blog category, then scroll all the way to the end to follow those instructions. See, that wasn't so bad, was it? Just thought we'd like to keep Award-Winning in the Family! Polls close on Monday, so Get Out and Vote! Now, back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program.

Snagged this Superior Snap from Veggie Mom, who used it for her Candid Carrie Fx4 submission on Friday. Moses won the Battle Of The Stick. Did you ever think the puppy, Rowdy, had a chance?

You know what to do, Sports Fans! Take a gander at said Superior Snap & Conjur a Caption. Tippy-Type that there caption real fast like, in the Comments section of this post. And there you have it! You don't win anything. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. But we'll be real pleased & proud, nonetheless!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make Mrs. Scribe & all her readers smile. Isn't that what our Silly Sunday Sweepstakes is for?

25 comments:

Willo said...

I just voted for him! Love the pic of your dogs!

Sunday SITS love!

Bilbo said...

Hey, wait a minute!! I'm supposed to get something out of the stimulus package, too!!

mannequin said...

Voted Best Sports blog! It's so nice that both of you share that interest!

The picture is absolutely delightful but I'm afraid that my dear child has gone off with my brain; much the same as the stick snatchin' dog. I can't think without a brain.

Call Me Cate said...

I voted for him at the booty-crack of dawn this morning. Before that even. Good luck!

teachj said...

Wait a minute, that's mine. Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Veggie Mom said...

Bush: Wait a minute! What about me?
Obama: Get lost, punk. I'm the Big Dog now!

Veggie Mom said...

PS: I voted, and posted about Mr. Fairway, too...Good Luck!

Clix said...

Hey, c'mon! Give that back or Imonna TELL!

Teri said...

I voted.

"Cheater cheater pumpkin eater"

Susie said...

I voted. I hope he wins:-)

That puppy never had a chance:-) Hee, hee, hee.

Tara R. said...

I love this shot! Good luck to Mr. Fairway, he's got my vote!


'It's a relay, you have to give up the baton!"

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Rowdy: MINE! MINE! MINE! Not Fair. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Moses: Buggger off you big baby.

I voted. Checked out Veggie mom. ALmost got lost in cyberspace, then remembered where I started.

Mrs4444 said...

Having no interest in learning the Cha Cha Slide, Moses set off in search of a fetch partner.

cupcake said...

I voted for the old ball and chain. Wish him luck.

PetalsYoga said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm fine now.

Love your blog!

Koe Whitton-Williams said...

Jilly Nines told me this joke this morning. . .

"What's brown and sticky?"

"What?"

"A stick."

I voted twice just like in November.

Z's Mom said...

As usual, I can't come up with anything....but I do have an opinion! I like Veggie Mom's the best...and its her pick...so she wins in my book!

I love those pups though....they look so dang happy regardless of who got the stick.

Ok, I'm off to vote for the hubby now.....

Dawn said...

Here I am! Thanks for checking in on me!! I will vote for him!

Marrdy said...

Done voting!

"Mom, Rover stole my stick. WAH!"

dkzody said...

Hey, I was gonna bury that. I don't want to let all this sand go to waste.

Mamacita (Mamacita) said...

Hey, bring that back! I wasn't finished peeing on it!

LadyStyx said...

got my vote in

the brain's fried so I have nothing for the caption this week..

Hippie Family... said...

I was on so early this morning. and Dang it, you made me go to another page and do something that was really cool and fun and my ADD kicked in and I never got back here!!!

I love that picture, it's like that old Bugs Bunny cartoon...

Oh Hey boss, can I hold that too, can I can I can I?

Columbia Lily said...

The last stretch of the 4x100 relay was nearly perfect, but Fido allowed his obsession with winning to overcome him and refused to pass the baton to Fluffy. The rest of the team blamed Yoko and the team soon broke up.

BoufMom9 said...

Holy! My mind is BLANK!

I will go vote for your hubby though :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin