Monday, February 2, 2009

Ground Hog Tribute

Hey, y'all...before we launch into Today's Post, Mrs. Scribe needs your help. Mr. Fairway's Golf Blog was nominated for Best Sports Blog of 2009. It's so simple... Just Click Here To Vote for Mr. Fairway! Make sure you scroll to the right to find the Best Sports Blog category, then scroll all the way to the end to follow those instructions. See, that wasn't so bad, was it? Just thought we'd like to keep Award-Winning in the Family! Polls close TODAY, so Get Out and Vote! Now, back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program.

A Video Tribute to Punxsatawney Phil, whose predilection for shade determines whether or not we have 6 more weeks of winter. Hey, you'd be afraid, too, if a lot of big, old guys in silk tophats hauled you around all the time!

Congrats to the Steelers, in their come-from-behind Super Bowl Blitz. We teachers have to get up so early, Mrs. Scribe didn't make it thru the entire game. We suppose, though, since Pux Phil's from PA, that today's post could be a tribute to the Super Bowl Champs, too.

These clips mixed & set to "Shine," by Anna Nalick. A rodent never had it so good.


Tiffany said...

I voted for your husband's blog yesterday. How cool that he was nominated. Thanks for the ground hog video. I feel I've really celebrated Groung Hog Day now!

Lynda said...

I love Grounghog Day! Hey, girl, you won my print - send me an email with your info and I will send it to you :-)

Susie said...

6 more weeks of winter:-( Nooooooo!!

Sean Hogan said...

Mr. Fairway is in some pretty darn good company with MLB Trade Rumors and Awful Announcing. Just to go up against mega blogs like that is an accomplishment!

mybellringers said...

Three things Ms. Scribe… #1--I voted for your husband #2--Every day seems like Ground Hog Day to me (as in the movie and #3--Check out my post over at (I mentioned you)

Z's Mom said...

Groundhogs sure are cute lil fat things aren't they? I feel a bit sorry for them with all the handling by the crazy people. You know they look around and think humans are nuts! (that would be a dead on assumption too)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin