Saturday, February 28, 2009

6-Word Saturday: I Love Bling!


It's time for 6-Word Saturday. I've just received this little bit o' bonding bling from Tiffany over at Poetry & Hugs. But, wait! I've got an acceptance speech, of sorts, to go with it!

"I'd like to thank the academy..."

Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera. Cate, at Show My Face, puts this 6-word gig on every week. You should drop by to see her!

And, oh...I Hereby Bequeath This Beautiful, Bodacious Bling to Candid Carrie. She's a good bloggy bud, and puts on one heckuva Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. Enjoy, Carrie!

PS: Don't forget to come by for our Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. We always have the best snaps, don't we?

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great six words. Here are 6 more:

Applause and congratulations on your accomplishments!

Sassy Britches said...

Yaaay and more yaaaay for you! (Not bad for another 6 words, eh?)

Call Me Cate said...

Congrats on your award! It's well-deserved - I enjoy reading your posts. And thanks for playing along this week.

R Susanna said...

Congrats on your award and what a way to tie it in!

Tara R. said...

Congrats on your new flair. Very nice.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Congratulations on your award! Bling is in at bloggy world.

Marrdy said...

A deserving reward for supreb writing!

Veggie Mom said...

I like that...Bodacious Bling. Congrats to you, bloggy bud!

soulbrush said...

what a neat award and what a neat blog. i am going to visit you often.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin