Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sx3 Tribute: A Few Superior Snaps!

As the Official Sponsor of The Scholastic Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, we just wanted to start out The New Year with a tribute, of sorts, to 2008. Of course, these Superior Snaps don't look near as highLARious in this artful Flickr Mosaic as they do solo bueno, nor do we represent every single Sx3 contribution since this whole enterprise got underway. We just hope 2009 is Near as Fine as the One That Came Before.

This weekend's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes will feature yet one more Sweet Holiday Snap. So, come along this Sunday and join in the fun. We love it when you Share the Caption Love!

6 comments:

MissKris said...

Happy New Year to you, Melissa! And thanks so much for the birthday wishes. When I look in the mirror I see my mom staring back at me, too, a lot of the time. My dad as well. And, amazingly enough, a few generations down the line and I see them popping up in Dylan and Cooper, their great-grandsons, too. The circle truly is unbroken.

Tracy P. said...

Lots of fun stuff there! Happy New Year to you!!

Sean Hogan said...

Happy New Year to you, as well! What do you want to know about Macho?

Tara said...

Happy New Year! Hope the year to come is a happy one! Thanks for all the blog love you give me :)

NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH
[CLICK BELLOW FOR THE CARD]
http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg

I have read some of your posts. I would revisit, as I liked your writings.

Naval Langa
MY SHOORT STORIES

Other Blog
LIFESTYLE AND REALATIONSHIP

Hippie Family... said...

too cute.. I am back, I think, kind of.. :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin