Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Bling That Refreshes

Oh, Marvelous Marrdy has gifted Mrs. Scribe with The Lemonade Award. Marrdy was quite effusive in her praise of Your Humble Scribe: "Melissa's blog is where I go if I want to brighten my day," our Bloggy Friend reports. "She teaches High School and deserves a Congressional Medal of Honor as far as I'm concerned!"

Hmmmmmmm...did you ever study a cute little ol' literary device in high school English known as Hyperbole, Marrdy? But you know Your Intrepid Scribe. She'll take compliments anywhere she can get 'em. So thank you very kindly!

Part of the onus of receiving this Bit o' Bloggy Bling is to follow the rules. Well, ya know, we're all Big Rule-Followers around here. So, forthwith, those we name at the end of this post must do the following:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Select at least 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!!
  3. Be sure to link your winners with your post.
  4. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their most recent post on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link this post to the person who gave you the award!

Check, check, check, check and check! Our temps were up in the 60s today, kiddos, so a glass of lemonade seems appropriate before Old Man Winter arrives again. Melissa B., THE Scholastic Scribe, names these good folks for their, as the rules say, "attitude or gratitude"!

  1. If Mom Says OK
  2. Deanna's Corner
  3. Lady Styx's Blog
  4. Regurgitated Alpha Bits
  5. Susie's Homemade
  6. Zander and Me
  7. Epic Adventures are Often Uncomfortable
  8. Half-Past Kissin' Time
  9. Happy Chyck Wonders
  10. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit

Use this award to quench your metaphorical thirst, fellow bloggers. And don't forget maƱana's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. It's far from being a pig in a poke!

10 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks for the drink! As always, I am flattered and humbled by the award:-)

Eudea-Mamia said...

Thanks so much - I really, really needed that!!

Bronchitisfest '09 hitting our humble abode this week, and I'm parched - mentally and physically.

Edna Lee said...

An award?? For ME?? Why, thank you!! You are too kind!

Tara R. said...

Thank you so much! That is a fun piece of bloggy bling! And it's fat free!

Marrdy said...

OK, I actually had to look up hyperbole. My brain is not working very well this week. You do deserve the both awards...someday when I'm President. LOL

Z's Mom said...

Congratulations on receiving this award!

Wow! And thank you, Melissa B!!! I had not had this particular bling bestowed upon me yet! And now I'm thirsty!!!!

Mrs4444 said...

Gee, Thanks! Guess that means a SHT is close behind??

LadyStyx said...

Thanks...I seem to be a magnet for this particular award as this is the 3rd time I've received it....

HappyChyck said...

Congrats and thanks! As always, YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

ah at last, I could find your article again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin