Saturday, January 31, 2009

6-Word Saturday: Deadline

Today's explanation will be longer than the post. In honor of Papa Hemingway ("My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way."), an idea borrowed from Poetry & Hums: 6-Word Saturday.

Please participate in this effort in economy...go to Show My Face to sign Mr. Linky!

Computer nuked the newspaper. Everything vanished!
-or-
All that work evaporates into Cyberspace.
-or-
Cherubs shriek. 12 pages gone. Chaos!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are awesome 6-words! I really like the first one. So much wrapped up in 6 little words. I'll be writing mine sometime today.

Very cool that you joined the Random Complexity Writing Challenge!

Call Me Cate said...

All too well I can relate. I'm sorry your cherubs have reason to shriek but thanks for playing along!

A. said...

Great 6-words! My favorite is the last one.

Veggie Mom said...

So, Melissa B...you couldn't say it just in 6 words, could you? But if all of MY Cherubs' work vanished in a computer-related disaster, I think I'd use Many More than your 18 words to describe it!

Ryan Ashley Scott@Optimistic Cynicism said...

OH, no. Computers nuking things is never good.

R Susanna said...

So not fair. Technically that was 20 all together. I liked them all.

kimber p said...

hey thanks so much for visiting my blog and the encouragement--feel free to pop back in for the update on Monday :) (hoping for great news!)

HappyChyck said...

I'm proud of the six words your choice to use. I'm not sure I would have been as big a person.

andy said...

Thanks for visiting my crazy:) If it wasn't 3:00am I'd stay longer...as it is I am tired and cranky so, meh.

Susie said...

You have such a way with words:-)

Tulsi said...

I don't know why, but I really like this photo. I think it would look different in color, though. I love black and white.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin